What is Reiki?
An Introductory Workshop:
Saturday, Jan 4 from 1oa-12p
Sunday, Apr 5, from 10a-12p
Sunday, Aug 2, from 10a-12p
Always wondered what this hands-on healing practice is all about?
Did you know that Reiki can help your animals too?
This introductory workshop will give you a full experience of Reiki. You will be able to tap into your own, innate Reiki energy and have many techniques to use at home.
During this 2-hour introductory course, you will learn how to:
- Relax and center yourself using simple meditation techniques
- Connect more deeply with your true nature
- Experience less anger, less worry, less fear
- Start healing yourself & others on physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual levels
- See how Reiki can help the animals in your life too
- Enjoy life so much more!
When: See above for dates and times
Where: Ben Lomond, easy access off Hwy 9
Exchange: sliding scale: $20 - $30
Gifts: Find out what Reiki is all about and how you can use it to heal youself and your life
Register: Contact Joyce Leonard, Reiki Teacher/ Practitioner; firstname.lastname@example.org; 831-421-1877 text or call
Contact Joyce to sign up for this class