Okuden Reiki Level II Class
Aug 15 & 16
Nov 8 & 15
Do You Want to Deepen Your Personal Healing Journey?
Want to Know How to Offer Reiki to Those Who are Not in Your Physical Presence?
Are You Ready to Become a Professional Reiki Practitioner?
Joyce teaches a classic Japanese form of Reiki called Usui Reiki Ryoho. This form has its roots in Japan and is not the same form as is normally taught in the West. With Usui Reiki Ryoho, the focus is on personal and spiritual development in addition to hands-on-healing.
Okuden, a Japanese word meaning inner teaching, will introduce you to the classical Japanese symbols and mantras of the powerful System of Reiki that you will use as tools to enable you to deepen your connection to the energy of Reiki. You will be taught meditations and techniques that will help you offer Reiki to those not in your physical presence (distance Reiki). In addition, you be introduced to the basics of how to give a professional Reiki treatment.
In this intermediate course, you will learn:
- Advanced classical meditations and techniques
- Three symbols and three mantras
- "Distance" healing
- The basics of a professional treatment
Benefits of this course include:
- Connecting more deeply to the energy of Reiki
- Developing a personal spiritual meditation practice
- Healing yourself and others on physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual levels on a deeper level
- Entering into the vocation of a professional Reiki practitioner
- Becoming a part of the Reiki Community
- Receiving on-going support from your teacher
- Consciously utilizing the System of Reiki to change and enhance your life and situation
Time is reserved for lots of practice and meditation, so that by the end of the class, you have a full experience of Reiki energy and a full knowledge of the System of Reiki, putting you in a great position to practice what you learn at home and to start treating others for pay.
When:See the top of page for upcoming class dates
Time: 2-day course meets from 9:30am – 4:30pm both days (1 hr for lunch)
Where: Ben Lomond, CA (Santa Cruz Mountains)
Exchange: $265 (12 hours of class time and the Okuden manual) payment plan available
Gifts: Connect even deeper to the energy of Reiki, develop a personal spiritual practice, become a Reiki practitioner professional.
Register: Contact Joyce Leonard, Reiki teacher & practitioner; firstname.lastname@example.org; 831-421-1877
* Employees and Volunteer Visitors of Hospice of Santa Cruz County receive a 50% discount off this course; * Resitting students receive a 50% discount off this course.
At the end of this course, you will receive a Okuden Level II Reiki Certification in Usui Reiki Ryoho.
Once trained, you are invited to join the Reiki Expansion Group. We meet the 2nd & 4th Wednesday evenings of each month and the 1st & 3rd Monday mornings of each month to deepen our connection to Reiki. This includes a 30-minute meditation or technique, a healing circle, followed by group Reiki...where everyone gets a treatment from the group. For more details, click here.
This class is based on teachings by Frans and Bronwen Stiene, internationally known teachers and practitioners. To understand the basics of what you will be learning before you attend class, it is recommended that you read their books titled, The Japanese Art of Reiki and Your Reiki Treatment
Contact Joyce to sign up for this class